We’re in the great position of having a clientele that’s fast outgrowing our current team. We need another sharp stylist who’s looking to develop at a busy, fun, supportive salon.
- An experienced Level 3 Stylist (3-4 years salon experience would be ideal).
- Cutting essential / Colouring optional.
It’s important that our new team member enjoys and is confident in cutting and will share and grow with our incredibly knowledgeable colourist as a cut/colour team. However, we’re flexible, so if you want to colour too we’d still like to hear from you.
At Material, we’re the kind of hairdressers who want hairdressing to be as fun and fulfilling as it looks but with more than a dash of skill and intelligence so that our clients really respect us, our opinions and what we do. A lot of planning and training goes into providing great welcomings, slick customer service and a calm, inspiring environment for us to indulge in what we love to do: skilful and creative hairdressing.
We’re looking for someone:
- calm, kind, creative and outgoing.
- A passionate hairdresser first and foremost, who is confident in their skills yet open and eager to improve and develop.
- Someone dedicated to their clients and interested in working as a team to produce photographic work for industry competitions.
In return we offer:
- A calm, well organised salon designed to allow you to focus on your guests.
- An easy to understand salary and commission structure that puts you in control of your earnings.
- Precision (Sassoon) cutting training from Paul in the salon; colour training at the Wella Academy in London; and Trichology (hair health, hair loss and product science) training at the Philip Kingsley Clinic in Mayfair.
Please contact Paul for a confidential informal chat or send him your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org